Saturday, February 20, 2010

A cache along the hillsborough river









This is a cache along the Hillsborough river. It is hard to believe that there are, houses all around here. This is looking at the river. All I needed was a hammock it was really quiet and cool. I could tell you where the cache is, but, that would spoil the fun. It took me about 10 minutes to find the cache. The cache was great and a lot of fun. It was also a place that I did not know about and I have lived here all my life. On these I will post a photo that does not give the hiding place away. It will show the beauty of the place. In closing, I will just say get out there and have some fun. Go Geocaching!




This is here because of High Mountain Discount Camping Supply. If you have any questions or comments you can E-Mail me at highmountaindiscountcampingsupply.com

No comments:

Post a Comment